How to Apply
Working biomedical or professionals as well as qualified recent graduates are invited to apply for the Georgia Tech MBID professional master’s degree program.
To be competitive, you should have:
- Have an undergraduate in any of the following:
Engineering, Science, Medicine or Business.
- A grade-point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 overall with a 3.25 in your undergraduate major.
- Relevant experience industry or through internships will be a plus.
- Your most recent GRE score: GRE is a mandatory requirement;
- Submission of a statement of intent;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, and
- Proficiency in oral and written English (TOEFL minimum score required: 100) for international applicants.
Applications for the MBID program are reviewed along with all other graduate programs in the department--for admissions in the fall. All admission materials must be submitted via the GT Graduate Admission system by the application deadline of December 31 for potential entry in the fall of the following year. After applications are submitted, the department's faculty admission committee reviews files between December and February. All decisions for all programs are made in February with notifications sent by the end of February/March. Admitted students must reply with their intent to enroll by the standard US graduate admission response date of April 15. All new students must enroll the fall term that starts in mid-August.